Whether you're looking for a photographer for the first time, or you book them every day, we believe PhotoOp is going to significantly change how you engage with the photo industry.
As it stands, finding the right photographer is too hard. Are they good? How much do they charge? Where do they work? Are they even available? There is no transparency at all.
So here's why we think you're going to find PhotoOp amazing:
- Just find and book the photographer that meets your criteria based on the type of photography you need, your budget, the shoot date and the location. No checking the photographer's availability and no awkward negotiating.
- Photographers will be sharing their pricing in a transparent marketplace. This means costs will be competitive.
Book With Confidence.
- As well as being able to review a photographer's work online, the PhotoOp user rating & feedback system gives you clear sense how professional the photographer will be.
- Our internal communications system offers an efficient and trackable platform for client-photographer interaction.
- PhotoOp provides binding contracts as standard, giving you a sense of reassurance that is anything but standard.
At all confused? We explain all on our How It Works page.
We're currently in beta. Sign-up below & we'll keep you in the loop with our progress, as well as give you (very) sporadic updates from our super informative blog, the PhotoOp Journal.